Can you see it now? Texas A&M-Commerce installs 'largest on-field logo' | Business
COMMERCE, TX (KLTV) --- Texas A&M Commerce is giving fans a sneak peek at a major renovation to its football field at Memorial Stadium.
The school is replacing the turf with a "Texas-sized" lion head logo that stretches from 25-yard-line to 25-yard-line. ESPN's Darren Rovell says it is "the biggest on-field logo in the game."
The first practice on the new field is expected August 17. The Lions open their 2013 season against Sul Ross State on Saturday, Sept. 7.
LINK: Watch the field installation live, Click here.
Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Lindale to Host Two Christmas Events in December for Community Participation
- Fire destroys family home, but family Bible survives the flames
- Heirloom family Bible safely retrieved from burned Smith Co. home
- Top 10 reasons I'm thankful to be part of a farming family
- East Texas restaurants serving on Thanksgiving Day