Hughes Springs gorgeous Wildflower Trails April 25-27 | Events
Wildflower Trails is April 25, 26, & 27th. The parade will be held on Saturday, April 27th at 10:00 a.m. This yearʼs
theme is “Rockinʼ Around the Trails”. Parade Entry forms are available at City Hall and the city website
www.hughesspringstxusa.com . Sponsored by First National Bank, cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and honorable
mention placed float entries.
This theme was chosen to emphasize the Hughes Springs Area Public Libraryʼs 50ʼs Memorabilia Display that will
be spotlighted during the month of April. All items loaned to the Library will be returned the end of April.
The Chamber invites all our local business owners to decorate their windows in a 50ʼs theme as well. Sesame
Literary Club will judge the windows. Please contact the Chamber Office (903-639-2351) to be included on the
judges list of Window Decorating participants. Windows need to be completed no later than Monday morning, April
The Chamber will hold their 11th Annual Plant Sale in the Spring Park on Wednesday, beginning at 4:00 p.m, all
day Thursday and Friday, and Saturday after the parade. Pre-orders for the Chamber Plant Sale are available at
City Hall and Med Shop.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Lindale to Host Two Christmas Events in December for Community Participation
- Fire destroys family home, but family Bible survives the flames
- Heirloom family Bible safely retrieved from burned Smith Co. home
- Top 10 reasons I'm thankful to be part of a farming family
- East Texas restaurants serving on Thanksgiving Day