Day for Kids: Free, fantastic fun for East Texas boys and girls Saturday | Events
The Boys & Girls Clubs of East Texas, along with KLTV, are excited about Day for Kids! Day for Kids is a day set aside to honor the children in our lives through the gift of meaningful time. It's about celebrating kids, whether children, grandchildren or any child in need of mentoring.
Day for Kids is a free event, open to the public.
In 2012, more than 8,000 kids and their families enjoyed the Boys & Girls Clubs of East Texas partnered with KLTV 7's annual event, Day for Kids.
The event is not to be missed, with activities like bounce houses, all sorts of games, and a weather booth so that you can be Mark Scirto or Grant Dade for a few minutes on camera right there in the park, and much more!
This year the event will be held at Bergfeld Park on September 14, 2013 from 10am-2pm. Please bring your family's children and make some happy memories!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Lindale to Host Two Christmas Events in December for Community Participation
- Fire destroys family home, but family Bible survives the flames
- Heirloom family Bible safely retrieved from burned Smith Co. home
- Top 10 reasons I'm thankful to be part of a farming family
- East Texas restaurants serving on Thanksgiving Day