Day for Kids: Free, fantastic fun for East Texas boys and girls Saturday | Events
The Boys & Girls Clubs of East Texas, along with KLTV, are excited about Day for Kids! Day for Kids is a day set aside to honor the children in our lives through the gift of meaningful time. It's about celebrating kids, whether children, grandchildren or any child in need of mentoring.
Day for Kids is a free event, open to the public.
In 2012, more than 8,000 kids and their families enjoyed the Boys & Girls Clubs of East Texas partnered with KLTV 7's annual event, Day for Kids.
The event is not to be missed, with activities like bounce houses, all sorts of games, and a weather booth so that you can be Mark Scirto or Grant Dade for a few minutes on camera right there in the park, and much more!
This year the event will be held at Bergfeld Park on September 14, 2013 from 10am-2pm. Please bring your family's children and make some happy memories!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man who brought Ben Wheeler back to life passes away
- Son who shot suspected burglar: 'I wasn't going to have my dad die in front of me'
- Investigators release identity of woman killed in house explosion
- Sheriff: Son shoots burglar to save father's life during stand-off
- Got your girl a gun for Christmas? ETX gun club is 'ladies only'
- Firefighter Joe Yeakley benefits this weekend offer opportunities to help
- What's going on in East Texas this weekend? January 23-26
- Lindale business owner launches sign campaign opposing 'relief route'
- Fund set up for firefighter critically injured in early morning fire
- Walmart robbery suspect Bowers also charged with earlier assault